Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Weight Loss Blog Contest

I am taking part in June Weight Loss Blog Contest, this contest is held at John is Fit. Look at the Prizes, I am sure you like to win too.

1st – $250
2nd – $75
3rd – $25
4th – Book: The Source: Unleash Your Natural Energy, Power Up Your Health, and Feel 10 Years Younger
5th – Book: The Complete Beck Diet for Life: The Five-Stage Program for Permanent Weight Loss
6th & 7th – Set of NURU Exercise Anywhere cards

That's a total prize pool of almost $425!

(Cash prizes payable through PayPal only – anyone is eligible to win. Prizes for 4th-7th include free shipping to continental U.S. only)


By the way have you check out his product reviews? I like to know more about Heart Monitor Review, I always want to know how hard my heart is working. Other than that, I do not have a bathroom scale but I am reading about glass bathroom scale review.

You can take part too as contest ends on 30 June, 2009. Winners will be chosen using random.org.



No comments:

Popular Posts