Friday, May 22, 2009

My Dream Nursing Wear Contest


I am sure everyone has got a dream and this time I am taking part in My Dream Nursing Wear Contest. Do you know that breastfeeding has become very common today? My dream of nursing wear will be one that is stylish and easy to access. Preferbably one that nobody could tell that this is the nursing wear that I am wearing. WHO do encourage mommy to breastfeed baby through 2 year old.

I am sure you like to know how to take part in this contest. Just share your dream about your nursing wear, this contest is open to everyone. You do not have to be a mom to take part in this contest.

This contest will then ends and start voting on 1 June, 2009. Three blogger with highest voting will get to win set of accessory from Chantek-Chantek! The voting ends on 13 June, 2009.

Psst, don't forget to vote me.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Hi sherry, I voted you!:)

http://istarblog.com/

Popular Posts