Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PinayJade: Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore


Tell me if you know any Filipina blogger, through blogging I get to know some of them but I only one blogger that is staying in Singapore. She is PinayJade, Jade is Pinay at Heart! She has got a Filipina Blogger's Birthday Celebration waiting for you to take part. Jade has got a few blogs on hand and one of them are Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore where you can read more about her life as expat wife and Filipina Blogger in Singapore.

One of the blog that I often visit is the Momma Wannabe which belong to Jade. Jade has married to Jules for six wonderful years and she is now planning to have a baby. I am sure she is excited to find the journey becoming a mom. If you like to read more you can check out her blog for her journey to motherhood. By the way, I am still waiting to hear good news from her. I think readers on her blog will be waiting to know too.

If you love photography, you will like to check out Pictures and Cultures that belong to Jade. She is using her Olympus DSLR to snap photos to share with everyone. This is where Jade will share with you her travel and photography on this blog. Jade is now in Philippines, I hope she will bring back lots of photo to share with us on her blog.

Now the picture on the right is, can you see the Singapore Marlin?
There is so much to read and see at Jade's blogs. If you have time, you can click on the link to find out more.

Before I forget, the Jade's contest is ending on 30 April, 2009. You can still take part to win cash, ad spaces, entrecard credits, and more.

No comments:

Popular Posts