Monday, January 19, 2009

Are you Winners of New Year Contest @Alotofit

I just check email and found out the contest that I took part has announced the Winners. I did not win but I am want to know who won my Prize.

Advertisement Prize:

1 month 125×125 Ad space on pinkyposh.com (pinkyposh.com)
>>>forward2friend@gmail.com<<<

THE BLOG PINKYPOSH DOT COM is DOWN so I am giving the Winner replaced ad for namesherry dot com

1 month 125×125 Ad space on namesherry.com (namesherry.com)
>>>leonmagnus02@gmail.com<<<

1 month 125×125 Ad space on (sherryshopping.blogspot.com)
>>>tettro@gmail.com<<<

1 month 125×125 Ad space on Iluvcontest.BlogSpot.com (http://IluvContest.BlogSpot.com)
>>>admin@erik-son.net<<<

1 month 125×125 Ad space on (AnotherContest.BlogSpot.com)
>>>arlan_25_sadueste@yahoo.com<<<

1 month 125×125 Ad space on sherrycontest.blogspot.com (sherrycontest.blogspot.com)
>>>mrsc357@gmail.com<<<

500 Entrecard Credits from sherrygo.blogspot.com (sherrygo.blogspot.com).
>>>bunnybox9@lycos.com<<<

500 Entrecard Credits from heartrandom.com (heartrandom.com ).
>>>pacohbhn@gmail.com<<<

Go on check out if you have won the contest.

No comments:

Popular Posts